website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

AlFHg

Dubai Sports broadcasts endurance as always :d Let's hope they cover other competitions of WEG :pope:Btw the tv coverage is really really bad all what i always see is some horses going into woods and vanishing 

Edited by thepharoah

8 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Dubai Sports broadcasts endurance as always :d Let's hope they cover other competitions of WEG :pope:Btw the tv coverage is really really bad all what i always see is some horses going into woods and vanishing 

Well yes, you can't really cover the whole 30-40km wooded course with cameras. :p And using roads would be too hard on horses.

#banbestmen

Endurance race has apparently been completely restarted. So now it will be 4 loops and 120km, instead of the usual 160km distance.

Standings after loop 1/4...

Individual

:ESP Jaume Punti Dachs

:ESP Alex Luque Moral

:KSA Fauiz Al-Turkomani

Team

:ESP Spain

:UAE United Arab Emirates

:URU Uruguay

:URU Uruguay is going really well! :woot:

Bahrain and Qatar are the biggest underperformers.

#banbestmen

Updates on dressage...

:SWE Juliette Ramel missed a chance to become an individual leader, but wasted it with a mistake. Still 2nd place with 75.2%. :yes

:AUS Brett Parbery delivered perhaps my favorite test of the day in terms of harmony, and yet he got only 70%, because you know, Australia is too exotic for these unbelieveably closed-minded judges..

:DEN Anders Dahl scored 68%, much like I expected, bad for Denmark.

:ESP Beatriz Ferrer-Salat got almost 73%, so Spain is looking quite good for qualification.

And finally, :BER Annabelle Collins delivered a very smart test for Bermuda. :cheer:

#banbestmen

Updates on dressage...

:SWE Juliette Ramel missed a chance to become an individual leader, but wasted it with a mistake. Still 2nd place with 75.2%. :yes

:AUS Brett Parbery delivered perhaps my favorite test of the day in terms of harmony, and yet he got only 70%, because you know, Australia is too exotic for these unbelieveably closed-minded judges..

:DEN Anders Dahl scored 68%, much like I expected, bad for Denmark.

:ESP Beatriz Ferrer-Salat got almost 73%, so Spain is looking quite good for qualification.

And finally, :BER Annabelle Collins delivered a very smart test for Bermuda. :cheer:

#banbestmen