website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

AlFHg

vor 14 Stunden schrieb LDOG:

To be fair he is leading the prediction contest of this...

1) How many contestants does this contest have?

2) Is there anyone besides him who cares about (follows) non-olympic events like reining?

3) I don't doubt that he knows much about this sport (although the provisional standing in a single predictions contest with very few participants doesn't prove anything), but my point is that his predictions concerning Germany at the 2020 olympic were ridiculous and therefore i offered him a bet. The fact that he isn't willing to take any of them (although the odds would be sensational for him, if his assessment of the current state of german eventing would be correct) pretty much proves that he was just bullshitting and everyone who doesn't believe it just has to look up when Germany last didn't win a single medal at a major event or finished outside the top 5.

By the way: In 2010 Germany finished 5th in the team and Jung won individual gold (the same result Germany would have had this year if it wouldn't have been for Klimke's silly mistake, without the best german rider even competing), 2 years later Germany won 2 gold medals at the olympics.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, AlFHg said:

How it is counted for the ranking? Like negative points? I mean, if you finish 1st you get 1 point, if second 2 points and so on?

Today's winner gets 0.00 points, while everyone else gets penalties that equal their deficit divided by two. So if you were 0.50 seconds slower than winner, you continue on 0.25 pens the next day.

#banbestmen

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

Today's winner gets 0.00 points, while everyone else gets penalties that equal their deficit divided by two. So if you were 0.50 seconds slower than winner, you continue on 0.25 pens the next day.

About teams , also best 3 results are taken each Rd ?