website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

AlFHg

vor 4 Stunden schrieb dcro:

I don't take a habit of making bets with people who are completely clueless about what they're talking about. That would be sadistic. ;)

You obviously just want Germany to win. And in lack of any reasonable arguments you already went to a personal level, so discussion ends here.

Just say that you are broke, then we can find another way to make this happen. Sadly you are the only one here having no clue what he is talking about, but please tell me when was the last time that Germany didn't win at least one eventing medal at a major event? I also didn't want to be sadistic, that's why i only wanted to make this about 100 euros, since i assumed even that would be a lot of money for someone like you. You said Germany would be lucky to win one medal, although since 2006 (it would have been 2004 if Hoy wouldn't have been robbed back then) Germany always won at least one medal (thats 7 major events in a row), so don't act as if what you said was in any way reasonable. You have no arguments on your side and aren't even man enough to put your money where your mouth is, just pathetic once again.

Not to mention the fact that you can't even talk to someone directly if you want to discuss, just like a little school girl that shies away from confrontation and therefore talks about someone behind his/her back.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb EselTheDonkey:

Of course I want Germany to win as well. But didn't Klimke and Jung win Gold and silver at last years European Championships? That's already two very strong riders/horses right there. Two out of three.

He is clearly delusional, Germany won at least one eventing medal at the last 7 major competitions. This time Klimke threw away gold, so Germany was unlucky to not win the individual gold despite not even having their best rider here. Krajewski, Jung, Auffarth and Klimke won silver in Rio and i still need to hear why the exact same team won't be even top 5 in 2020 like dcro predicted, if Krajewski learns to do cross-country it would be downright insane to not predict gold for Germany, but that's an other discussion for now. All the facts are against him and by the fact that he isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is, you can tell that even he himself doesn't believe in his "prediction".

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

hace 8 minutos, OlympicsFan said:

All the facts are against him and by the fact that he isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is, you can tell that even he himself doesn't believe in his "prediction".

To be fair he is leading the prediction contest of this...

13 minuti fa, dcro ha scritto:

Time for 124-horses speed competition. :d

It won't be as epic as 150-horses speed competition from Normandy four years ago, but still should be quite intriguing indeed. :p

Is this counting for team jumping final ranking?