website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

AlFHg

I really don't get the competition format of dressage.:wall: Did only half of the participants exhibit yesterday? And so, if that is true, there is only one exhibition per team component counting for the team competition?

I also don't get dressage in general, but this is another story :lol:

vor 1 Minute schrieb AlFHg:

I really don't get the competition format of dressage.:wall: Did only half of the participants exhibit yesterday? And so, if that is true, there is only one exhibition per team component counting for the team competition?

The other half is competing today and the best three results per team will Count for the team competition. It's just that the live scoring isn't working.

2 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

I also don't get dressage in general, but this is another story :lol:

Yes, 77 competitiors in total, 38 presented yesterday, 39 today. And yes, everyone competes once for the team.

#banbestmen

Adesso, EselTheDonkey ha scritto:

the best three results per team will Count for the team competition.

Thanks :d the thing I quoted is the only one i was already sure of, just I didn't know that they competed for the same round over two days. Quite weird, honestly, but that's it :)

Gerade eben schrieb AlFHg:

Thanks :d the thing I quoted is the only one i was already sure of, just I didn't know that they competed for the same round over two days. Quite weird, honestly, but that's it :)

It's really not all that different from Gymnastics, where the qualification takes place over a few days.

@dcro how is calculated team ranking for the eventing? As far as I know, only the three best scores are considered for the final ranking, but I was wondering: only the three best scores in each of the three different disciplines or the three best combined score for each athlete at the end of the competition? Thanks :d 

T

hace 2 minutos, AlFHg said:

@dcro how is calculated team ranking for the eventing? As far as I know, only the three best scores are considered for the final ranking, but I was wondering: only the three best scores in each of the three different disciplines or the three best combined score for each athlete at the end of the competition? Thanks :d 

three best combined score for each athlete at the end of the competition