website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

AlFHg

4 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

I won't be surprised if we won't send anybody. This year the federation created such hard (and according to athletes controversial) conditions to be in wide national team, that there is very few athletes.

Pawel Spisak already travelled to Kentucky for 4* this season. I'd be shocked if he doesn't go accross the pond again.

#banbestmen

15 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

Italy without team in dressage?

Yeah, looks like no team following withdrawal of Pia Laus-Schneider due to a riding accident. Also Valentina Truppa and Co. apparently continue their boycott of national team...

At least having two individuals is better than having nothing like at Europeans last year. Progress. :)

#banbestmen

2 ore fa, dcro ha scritto:

Yeah, looks like no team following withdrawal of Pia Laus-Schneider due to a riding accident. Also Valentina Truppa and Co. apparently continue their boycott of national team...

At least having two individuals is better than having nothing like at Europeans last year. Progress. :)

I think that Valentina Truppa is disqualified by our federation... not sure about that.

5 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that Valentina Truppa is disqualified by our federation... not sure about that.

It's the other way around actually. Enzo (Valentina's father) doesn't let Valentina and any other rider in their team to compete for Italy at championships...

Italian federation got angry at Enzo for selling Eremo del Castegno (Valentina's top horse) right before Rio, even though the federation was paying them to keep the horse until Rio 2016. Enzo however claimed that they didn't break the deal because they still qualified for Rio on Eremo (and eventually competed with experienced Chablis)...

Italian federation in fact sued Enzo, but apparently in the end the lawsuit was dropped and settlement outside court was made.

#banbestmen

17 ore fa, dcro ha scritto:

It's the other way around actually. Enzo (Valentina's father) doesn't let Valentina and any other rider in their team to compete for Italy at championships...

Italian federation got angry at Enzo for selling Eremo del Castegno (Valentina's top horse) right before Rio, even though the federation was paying them to keep the horse until Rio 2016. Enzo however claimed that they didn't break the deal because they still qualified for Rio on Eremo (and eventually competed with experienced Chablis)...

Italian federation in fact sued Enzo, but apparently in the end the lawsuit was dropped and settlement outside court was made.

I feebly remember the chaos after this horse was sold, now that I’m thinking about. Mah, the Italian equestrian federation is disastered