website statistics

Sailing WS World Championships 2018

AlFHg

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

day #5 recap

because of the poor wind, many races have been postponed, therefore this is quite a short update

*Women's 49er FX (5 races): :DEN Ida Marie Baad Nielsen/Marie Thusgaard Olsen 11 pts, :GBR Charlotte Dobson/Saskia Tidey 13 pts, :DEN Jena Hansen/Katja Slskov-Iversen 15 pts

*Mixed Nacra 17 (3 races): :ITA Ruggero Tita/Caterina Marianna Banti 2 pts, :AUT  Thomas Zajac/Barbara Matz 3 pts, :ARG Santiago Lange/Cecilia Carranza Saroli & :ITA Vittorio Bissaro/Maelle Frascari tied with 4 pts

Yellow fleet did one race in 49er FX and 2 yellow fleet races in Nacra as well ;)

Adesso, Agger ha scritto:

Yellow fleet did one race in 49er FX and 2 yellow fleet races in Nacra as well ;)

but they've not been counted in the official results for now (I just checked them before posting my daily recap)...

probably they're sub-iudice because someone made an appeal...or they will just wait for the same amount of races being sailed in every fleet of each class before putting them into the official ranking...:mumble::dunno:

in any case, my recap only reports the official results...;)

1 minute ago, phelps said:

but they've not been counted in the official results for now (I just checked them before posting my daily recap)...

probably they're sub-iudice because someone made an appeal...or they will just wait for the same amount of races being sailed in every fleet of each class before putting them into the official ranking...:mumble::dunno:

Oh.

They should count as the other fleets will do some extra sailing tomorrow. They are also on the noticeboard.

But I guess they're waiting.

The interesting thing is that the last race for the yellow 49er fleet seems to have been deleted though it was completed.

I'm mainly using the SAP site which updates faster. 

hace 11 minutos, phelps said:

Am I reading incorrectly or Tita-Banti were disqualified in race 4?:mumble:there is some kind of protest report when you click in their results.

5 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Am I reading incorrectly or Tita-Banti were disqualified in race 4?:mumble:there is some kind of protest report when you click in their results.

Yes. A rather chaotic situation where a lot of boats were rounding the same mark, where apparently they didn't follow the rules about keeping clear for the boats with right of way.

22 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

tonight will we know them qualify for the Olympics in 470 and finn?

It's very possible but not sure as all 3 boats have 8 quotas. A good chance that we have at least a couple of countries in all 3 classes with 2 boats in the medal races meaning that we will.

il y a 9 minutes, Agger a déclaré:

It's very possible but not sure as all 3 boats have 8 quotas. A good chance that we have at least a couple of countries in all 3 classes with 2 boats in the medal races meaning that we will.

it would be nice, because Thursday and Friday I could not update the column sizes?