website statistics

Sailing WS World Championships 2018

AlFHg

Il 30/7/2018 Alle 19:15, AlFHg ha scritto:

World Sailing will stream from August 2nd on its YouTube channel:clap:

World Sailing YT Channel is live every day and all the races with tv coverage are available on demand, too (and the streaming is definitely a good one)...

https://www.youtube.com/user/isafchannel

and after a short delay, the 2018 Sailing Worlds are underway...

so far, good start for Ferrari & Calabrò in the men's 470 for Italy...they were second in their fleet in the 1st race...

not so well, instead, Berta/Caruso in the women's 470...they were only 17th at the end of the 1st race (dominated by the Swiss crew Fahrni/Siegenthaler)...

I didn't get how the live stream worked :cry: no Finn was streamed or it's me got it wrong?

If anybody knows: in the schedule it is said that two races had to be run today for 470 M%W and Finn. It is meant that two races per fleet had to be run or two races in total (that is, 1 x fleet)?

Edited by AlFHg

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Is Giles Scott not in the Finn competition? I don't see him anywhere in the results.

Looks like he isn't, so everyone's Finn predictions can go out of the window. :p

Unfrotunately, Team GB was completely missing from earlier entry lists, so it was a guessing game concerning them. Scott however did compete at two big regattas earlier this year...

#banbestmen