website statistics

Sailing WS World Championships 2018

AlFHg

Kiteboard is going to be disputed although it won't be part of the Olympic programme. It was proposed by ISAF but IOC rejected its insertion in the olympic programme. The other 10 classes are the same that were disputed in Rio 2016 Olympics. 

Accordingly to what can be found on ISAF website, 40% of olympic berths will be assigned there in Aarhus. If that is true, considering the fact that total number of spots for sailing is decreased from Rio 2016, a nation should enter the TOP 9 in each event in order to secure a quota for the Games in each class (excluding multiple boats from same nations and Japanese that are secured host country places).

• 4 months later...

We definitely should have done this as a prediction contest, I would’ve won for once. 

On on a different note, I love sailing and I can’t wait to watch this years Championships. I’m glad to see a lot of nations participating.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 ora fa, Olympian1010 ha scritto:

We definitely should have done this as a prediction contest, I would’ve won for once

On on a different note, I love sailing and I can’t wait to watch this years Championships. I’m glad to see a lot of nations participating.

don't overestimate yourself...you could always find someone ready to make you cry...:whistle::p