Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Totallympics

Athletics IAAF Indoor World Championships 2018

Recommended Posts

AlFHg    77

Italy will compete with 10 athletes, if I remeber well. Unluckily, Tamberi won't take part to the Games :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    447
3 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

Italy will compete with 10 athletes, if I remeber well. Unluckily, Tamberi won't take part to the Games :(

 

it should be 12, after the IAAF awarded a wild card to Trost (women's High Jump) and Di Lazzaro (women's 60hs)...

however, it will be a cosmetic participation, as always for our athletics in the most recent years (Tamberi's success in Portland 2 years ago was just a lucky exeption)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    842
32 minutes ago, phelps said:

 

it should be 12, after the IAAF awarded a wild card to Trost (women's High Jump) and Di Lazzaro (women's 60hs)...

however, it will be a cosmetic participation, as always for our athletics in the most recent years (Tamberi's success in Portland 2 years ago was just a lucky exeption)...

They are 13, we'll have Borsi in women's 60 hurdels too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panda    0

Where I can find bbc two acestream link. I want watch world indoor championships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Werloc    833

There'll be two athletes from Lithuania here:

1. Agnė Šerkšnienė, 400m. She recently broke the Lithuanian indoor 400m. record hence why she is here.

2. Dovilė Dzindzaletaitė, triple jump, also broke the Lithuanian indoor record this winter, but she qualified here through rating.

 

Airinė Palšytė was qualified as well, but has decided to skip the winter season completely due to some issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,705

:SVK TEAM SLOVAKIA :SVK

 

Mens

  • Ján VOLKO  (60m)

 

Womens

  • Alexandra BEZEKOVÁ  (400m)
  • Iveta PUTALOVÁ (400m)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    447
1 ora fa, bestmen ha scritto:

For what reason it's provisional , the qualified athletes are known weeks ago , incompetent IAAF :mumble:

 

 

 

because they're adding some wildcards in those events with not enough starters (and they're still waiting to know if those WC have been accepted)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestmen    842
2 hours ago, phelps said:

 

because they're adding some wildcards in those events with not enough starters (and they're still waiting to know if those WC have been accepted)...

yeah and :ALG  with 0 athlete?!!  

I had already read somewhere months ago that we have 2-3 qualified 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    447
9 ore fa, bestmen ha scritto:

yeah and :ALG  with 0 athlete?!!  

I had already read somewhere months ago that we have 2-3 qualified 

 

 

maybe they've declined the spot...:mumble:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×