website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Championships 2018

Totallympics

il y a 12 minutes, carivan a déclaré:

Popularity as in participation. Popularity as in spectators is asinine to begin with because the most popular sport doesn't even have one medal to its most popular event. But I'd argue its popularity is what brought the million medals, not the other way around.

RE: people not swimming.But the people "that matter" do. Centres of power have always been next to a source of water and swimming comes intuitively and naturally.

No it didn't. Please stop. Swimming was neither needed nor seen valuable and certainly didn't come naturaly.

And again, it has nothing to do with the topic...

11 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

No it didn't. Please stop. Swimming was neither needed nor seen valuable and certainly didn't come naturaly.

But...underwater track cycling...Flood the whole damn velodrome and use weighted bikes. We might be onto something super urban here.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 20 minutos, De_Gambassi said:

It has everything to do with the topic as availability has everything to do with popularity. But I will stop if only to avoid further arrogance-tinted hogwash. Crossing water bodies not being valuable in human history has to be among the funniest crap I've heard today. But you do you.

1 minute ago, AlFHg said:

UCI geoblocks live streaming, Eurosport is not airing and UCI hasn't got a livescore...

Like always with track cycling, Tissot Timing is perfect for results, programs, start lists and, yes, live timing :)

http://www.tissottiming.com/2018/ctrwch/nl-nl/Default/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

In Europe noone. Probably if you are in Egypt you can check on the UCI website in the watch live sessione, maybe it is not geoblocked there :)

It's geo-blocked :wall:and the only channel on Nile Sat is OSN which I didn't subscribe in :mad:

Edited by thepharoah