website statistics

Shooting ESC 10m Events European Championships 2018

Totallympics

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

We have any free livescore?

you have to use the SIUS portal...

just select the event running (right now is the men's air rifle youth) and there's also a live scoring (but it's really awful, it's really difficult to understand anything from it)...

p.s. and of course our young girl threw it away in the final of the youth's girls air pistol...she ended up only in 6th place...:facepalm:

16 minutes ago, phelps said:

you have to use the SIUS portal...

just select the event running (right now is the men's air rifle youth) and there's also a live scoring (but it's really awful, it's really difficult to understand anything from it)...

p.s. and of course our young girl threw it away in the final of the youth's girls air pistol...she ended up only in 6th place...:facepalm:

I know, i used it :p I read about a livestreaming of 3 euro for day, we haven't a "free" version? :p

3 hours ago, dareza said:

Quotas for YOG:

Girls air pistol: Spain, Germany and Georgia

Boys air rifle: Germany, Bulgaria and Armenia

Boys air pistol: Switzerland, Ukraine and Czech Republic

Girls air rifle: Russia, Italy and Poland

7 minutes ago, dareza said:

@heywoodu who is this girl? I'm really fan of shooting but never heard for her.

Cool :d 

A quick search show's she's a 21 year old who's focus is the Tokyo Olympics, and for that she's living and training in Papendal (near more famous Arnhem), where sort of our national sports center is. It says she shot in the German competition in 2014 and 2015, got a 17th place at a World Cup in 2016 and she has a two year older sister as well :p 

http://teamsmeets.nl/over-ons/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!