Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vinipereira

South American Games 2018

Gianlu33    722
8 minuti fa, konig ha scritto:

I think that we'll have only the final results... i don't see the daily schedule whit all the events too (maybe becouse i don't speak spanish, so i don't know where i must click, i found only the sport schedule :p:facepalm:

• Haha 1

mrv86    327

I think this will be a Colombia v. Brazil for first place, with the former having a slight advantage as they seem to be sending their best. Argentina could join the battle, but unlike the two other, I'm sensing they can't afford to lose many gold opportunities or else they will be relegated to third.

In another level, Venezuela should be safe in 4th place, followed by Ecuador, Chile and Peru.

The hosts could finish 8th, thanks to racquetball alone, plus some minor chances in race walk and shooting.

• Sad 1

Wanderer    446

What is pelota vasca? I know that pelota is a ball :d 

Olympian1010    45
Just now, Wanderer said:

It’s a wall and ball game played outdoors on unique looking courts. Uses different sized rubber balls

konig    345
2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Is very popular in some parts of Argentina, i think we can have all the golds there.

konig    345
6 hours ago, mrv86 said:

I think this will be a Colombia v. Brazil for first place, with the former having a slight advantage as they seem to be sending their best. Argentina could join the battle, but unlike the two other, I'm sensing they can't afford to lose many gold opportunities or else they will be relegated to third.

In another level, Venezuela should be safe in 4th place, followed by Ecuador, Chile and Peru.

The hosts could finish 8th, thanks to racquetball alone, plus some minor chances in race walk and shooting.

Is sad but posibly you are rigth.........im too optimistic sometimes.

mrv86    327
1 hour ago, konig said:

Is very popular in some parts of Argentina, i think we can have all the golds there.

Agree... this should be an argentinian sweep of the golds, as only Uruguay has the level to spoil this.

• Like 1

mrv86    327
56 minutes ago, konig said:

Is sad but posibly you are rigth.........im too optimistic sometimes.

Well, the only "problem" I see in Argentinian sports is that the focus seems to be in the team sports, neglecting to some extent funding individual disciplines... however, everything can happen any given day, so I can't count Argentina out of the fight yet :)

• Thanks 1

konig    345
9 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Well, the only "problem" I see in Argentinian sports is that the focus seems to be in the team sports, neglecting to some extent funding individual disciplines... however, everything can happen any given day, so I can't count Argentina out of the fight yet :)

Its impossible to dont agree with your first part, in a very individual country, ironically, there are a big love for the team sports.

Gianlu33    722

We have a not-full livescore and (maybe for now) we haven't any streaming I guess.. so sad

• Sad 1