website statistics

South American Games 2018

vinipereira

Argentinian Athletics team (very few for me): Valeria Chiaraviglio, Jennifer Dahlgren, Ailén Armada, Mariana y Florencia Borelli, Micaela Levaggi, Carolina Lozano, María Luz Tesuri, Fiorella Chiappe, Noelia Martínez, María Ayelén Diogo, Valeria Barón, Victoria Woodward, Germán Chiaraviglio, Maximiliano Díaz, Carlos Layoy, Sergio Pandiani, Braian Toledo, Joaquín Gómez, Joaquín Arbe, Leandro Paris, Guillermo Ruggeri, Javier Carriqueo y Agustín Carrera

Edited by konig

Em 4/14/2018 at 23:02, konig disse:

Argentinian female Gymnastics - Artistic:

Martina dominici

Yes! Dominici! I'm soooo excited to watch her! I hope she wins everything, given Brazil will (and should) send our B (or C) team, and none of the B girls come even remotely close to what Dominici can achieve. Brazil will probably still win the team event (in Argentina no one except Dominici is really good... Tarabini is the second best, but she's 10 yeas past her prime), but Dominici can still win everything else. 

On 26/4/2018 at 13:28, Olympian1010 said:

Has anyone found an English version of the website

It doesnt exist, im surprise to an american are interest in this tournament.

In Canoeing sprint, Argentina will go with the u23 team :facepalm:

Hey, I’ll watch or take interest in any international sports competition 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Hey, I’ll watch or take interest in any international sports competition 

Wow, i dont expect that answer, by the way: nice to meet you, may be we will have another active american user besides @dezbee2008

Em 5/1/2018 at 21:14, vinipereira disse:

@thiago_simoes any news about which team Brazil is sending in Gymnastics?

Nothing at all. 24 days to go and we are not even sure if Brazil is going to send teams in gymnastics. The scandals about sexual abuse and bullying will not help matters either. I will not be surprised if we don't send any gymnasts.