website statistics

South American Games 2018

vinipereira

So far, my prediction about 15 gold medals for Brazil in gymnastics is going strong. 6 out of 9 possible gold medals until now, and we have a good chance to win all five gold medals tomorrow, plus all eight events in rhythmic gymnastics. But I'm sure someone will "amarelar" at some point (i.e., crumble under pressure), so I'll not keep my hopes too high.

Edited by thiago_simoes

49 minutes ago, LDOG said:

That was a weak finish in rugby but not entirely unexpected. I also think we can lose the golds in hockey.

If Argentina/Chile do not finish top 2 in the women's event, Canada would have to go through a last qualifier.

hace 11 minutos, Wallinson Luz said:

A question to the Argentine friends: how alternative was the Argentine team in men's rugby? Team B, Team C...?

The main core squad (I think 16-18 players?) is in Europe preparing for the last stages of sevens series. I don't know exactly if these players in Cochabamba are the best ones after those, because we also usually have some sevens players involved in rugby union tournaments with our "Argentina XV" team (the reserves of our rugby union national team).