website statistics

South American Games 2018

vinipereira

15 horas atrás, konig disse:

Tomorrow for the miracle of the third position in the medal count: Pelota Vasca can give 3 golds tomorrow and we need at least one more to have the same of Venezuela, like our athletes loves the silver medals, Argentina will be ahead only thinking in four golds.......another athletes will obtein the silver.

If I counted everything right, Argentina will need to win 3 gold and 1 silver medals in 4 possible chances. Modern Pentathlon is always hard to predict who is going to win, but you guys have Iryna Khokhlova, so I would say a silver medal, at least, is almost a guarantee. I hope Pelota Vasca gives your nation all the gold medals you need.

And congratulations to Colombia for finishing first on the medal table both in number of gold medals and total medals. I don't get it why we sent our best athletes in sports like artistic and rhythmic gymnastics, canoeing, field hockey, diving and artistic roller skating, but completely ignored volleyball, beach volleyball, football, water polo and futsal. Also, swimming and athletics were largely composed of newcomers or b-class athletes, and even table tennis was sort of a letdown with Hugo Calderano being left out. 

Agora, carivan disse:

I feel the same way about yours. Same reason I don't watch telenovelas. All the crying.

Man, don't take this personally. I'm attacking your dirty players, not your nation as a whole. Get a grip and grow up.

Ahora, thiago_simoes said:

Man, don't take this personally. I'm attacking your dirty players, not your nation as a whole. Get a grip and grow up.

I didn't. I was saying what I think of Neymar and his team. Follow your own advice.

8 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

If I counted everything right, Argentina will need to win 3 gold and 1 silver medals in 4 possible chances. Modern Pentathlon is always hard to predict who is going to win, but you guys have Iryna Khokhlova, so I would say a silver medal, at least, is almost a guarantee. I hope Pelota Vasca gives your nation all the gold medals you need.

They're with another athlete, so I'm not sure if Argentina will win gold but a medal is likely.