website statistics

South American Games 2018

vinipereira

The organizing committee does not have much scheduling experience. It's a disaster. They should concentrate the gross of the medals on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and not on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. This would improve the on-site and TV audience.

57 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Mara Colombo seems to be a really nice person. She's crying and celebrating for winning a medal. How nice! Very beautiful moment. Got a tear in my eye here. Love her attitude.

In the two interview i made to her, she was very nice for me.

3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

The women's trampoline final was pretty good, but the men's final was a disaster. I can't believe Adorno lost a medal thanks to a silly mistake! At least Venezuela got a medal. They deserved one in gymnastics. 

Adorno Leave the place after what happen, this result can has a very bad consecuenes for him in the economical support.......

Agora, konig disse:

Adorno Leave the place after what happen, this result can has a very bad consecuenes for him in the economical support.......

Noooo. :cry: He's been South American champion many times. He deserved a medal here more than anyone else, probably. Too sad. Hope he still gets support. He's amazing.

6 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Noooo. :cry: He's been South American champion many times. He deserved a medal here more than anyone else, probably. Too sad. Hope he still gets support. He's amazing.

The states grants for the athletes have a strong reasons in  "medals obtein ", like he doesnt has one, he can has that bad consequences........stupid, but there is a fundamentalism in the medals results for the economical support.

Edited by konig

hace 20 minutos, konig said:

I think south american medals won't matter anymore for that. I read that now only panamerican medalists or olympic level will receive money.