website statistics

South American Games 2018

vinipereira

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Today Bolivia was defeated 0-32 against Venezuela and 0-35 against Argentina in Water Polo. Will we see other similar results for the host nation in team sports?

In rugby and hockey can be even worse.

In artistic gymnastics, men's team final and men's all-around final are contested on the same day of qualifications. I'm okay with qualifications also serving as team final (they do this at the Pan Am Games), but why the hell did they decide not to hold the individual all-around final on a different day? Could it be something related to empty seats in the arena? Did they have trouble selling the tickets for gymnastics? 

Edited by thiago_simoes

8 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

In artistic gymnastics, men's team final and men's all-around final are contested on the same day of qualifications. I'm okay with qualifications also serving as team final (they do this at the Pan Am Games), but why the hell did they decide not to hold the individual all-around final on a different day? Could it be something related to empty seats on the arena? Did they have trouble selling the tickets for gymnastics? 

This is a common thing in south american championships, it was the same in previous competitions. It's just the way CONSUGI does things.

hace 51 minutos, konig said:

Im in shock, i never expect this DISASTER!!

I told you. Chile is with the best athletes in almost all sports and they are better adapted to altitude.

We will only win the men single and double sculls because there is too much difference for Argentina to lose.