Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Men's Baseball MLB 2018

hckosice    1,577
Men's Baseball MLB 2018

CHK.gif National Championship - 29 March 2018 - 31 October 2018 CHK.gif

113944oy0veggilavx23ni.png

Totallympics Results Thread

Nathy    31

Are we allowed to talk MLB in here or not?

dcro    2,261
32 minutes ago, Nathy said:

Are we allowed to talk MLB in here or not?

Of course. :d

• Like 1

Nathy    31
3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Of course. :d

Now that's a good news! And with Spring Training around the corner, an even better news!!! Can't believe we're gently coming out of the tunnel, finally!

My favorite team is the Blue Jays, luckily I've been to 14 of their games between 2014 and 2017. I also like the Dodgers a lot, my favorite NL team. Also, I play Fantasy Baseball and love it :clap:

• Like 1

dcro    2,261
6 minutes ago, Nathy said:

Now that's a good news! And with Spring Training around the corner, an even better news!!! Can't believe we're gently coming out of the tunnel, finally!

My favorite team is the Blue Jays, luckily I've been to 14 of their games between 2014 and 2017. I also like the Dodgers a lot, my favorite NL team. Also, I play Fantasy Baseball and love it :clap:

I'm not following as much, but my favorite team is the Giants. :d Last season was a disaster though. :p

• Haha 1

Nathy    31
4 minutes ago, dcro said:

I'm not following as much, but my favorite team is the Giants. :d Last season was a disaster though. :p

Boooooo :lol:

Yeah but this year is an even year, if you know what I mean :thumbdown:

• Haha 1

Nathy    31

Baseball is (almost) officially back! Today is the first day of Spring Training :banana:

Edited by Nathy

phelps    364

yeah! :bounce:

with the Olympics almost over, it was time to re-start with the B-Ball season...

p.s. nice to see another Baseball fan here on this forum (actually, there are very few)...:d

p.p.s. I'm a Dodgers fan, just in case...:lol:

and today there are already 11 games out of 15 available on MLB.tv (btw, I think this new graphics of their mediacenter on PC are a lot less usefu than last years'...it was all better organized on their page)...:cheer:

but who cares? :whistle: I do have my faithful Apple TV 4K and I don't need my PC to watch baseball...:lol:

Nathy    31

Speaking of AppleTV can you watch today's games? I can't, it's stuck in 2017 :facepalm:

GO DODGERS!!!! But go Jays first :p

Yeah I'm not a fan of the redesign of their browser's mediacenter either. It looks nice per se but it's not user friendly.

• Like 1

phelps    364
18 minutes ago, Nathy said:

Speaking of AppleTV can you watch today's games? I can't, it's stuck in 2017 :facepalm:

GO DODGERS!!!! But go Jays first :p

Yeah I'm not a fan of the redesign of their browser's mediacenter either. It looks nice per se but it's not user friendly.

no, I can't, too...:facepalm::wall:

it's all stuck to last november also for me...

on the other hand, I can see today's games on my samsung BD player (a mid-level model from 2015, if I remember well..it's a H series), but the new app is so slow that makes me quit after a first try...

moreover, the main menu doesn't work, so I can't choose to hide the scores...:yikes::facepalm::wall:

basically, this option has gone for me...

maybe in the next few days I also try the android app with my chromecast, it would be better than nothing (waiting for the ATV update)...

Nathy    31
1 minute ago, phelps said:

no, I can't, too...:facepalm::wall:

it's all stuck to last november also for me...

on the other hand, I can see today's games on my samsung BD player (a mid-level model from 2015, if I remember well..it's a H series), but the new app is so slow that makes me quit after a first try...

moreover, the main menu doesn't work, so I can't choose to hide the scores...:yikes::facepalm::wall:

basically, this option has gone for me...

maybe in the next few days I also try the android app with my chromecast, it would be better than nothing (waiting for the ATV update)...

Yeah that sucks. I hope they won't wait until Opening Day to update the ATV app...

I'm watching today's games on my laptop, it's so good to watch baseball again! The Blue Jays won 2-1 against the Phillies. And the Dodgers' game is entertaining, 3-2 for the White Sox at the moment.

phelps    364
5 minutes ago, Nathy said:

Yeah that sucks. I hope they won't wait until Opening Day to update the ATV app...

I'm watching today's games on my laptop, it's so good to watch baseball again! The Blue Jays won 2-1 against the Phillies. And the Dodgers' game is entertaining, 3-2 for the White Sox at the moment.

yeah...I'm happy that BB is back...

but to tell you the truth, I'm not a great fan of spring training...I rarely watch games...normally I can wait until the start of the RS (I'd rather watch some Korean KBO games, which normally starts 15/20 days before the MLB, but since last year they don't put their games live on youtube anymore :facepalm:and moreover, this year they're late because of the Olympics, they'll start at the end of march too)...

Edited by phelps