website statistics

Men's Baseball MLB 2018

hckošice

1 minute ago, phelps said:

no, I can't, too...:facepalm::wall:

it's all stuck to last november also for me...

on the other hand, I can see today's games on my samsung BD player (a mid-level model from 2015, if I remember well..it's a H series), but the new app is so slow that makes me quit after a first try...

moreover, the main menu doesn't work, so I can't choose to hide the scores...:yikes::facepalm::wall:

basically, this option has gone for me...

maybe in the next few days I also try the android app with my chromecast, it would be better than nothing (waiting for the ATV update)...

Yeah that sucks. I hope they won't wait until Opening Day to update the ATV app...

I'm watching today's games on my laptop, it's so good to watch baseball again! The Blue Jays won 2-1 against the Phillies. And the Dodgers' game is entertaining, 3-2 for the White Sox at the moment.

Hopp Suisse! Forza Italia! Go Canada Go!

5 minutes ago, Nathy said:

Yeah that sucks. I hope they won't wait until Opening Day to update the ATV app...

I'm watching today's games on my laptop, it's so good to watch baseball again! The Blue Jays won 2-1 against the Phillies. And the Dodgers' game is entertaining, 3-2 for the White Sox at the moment.

yeah...I'm happy that BB is back...

but to tell you the truth, I'm not a great fan of spring training...I rarely watch games...normally I can wait until the start of the RS (I'd rather watch some Korean KBO games, which normally starts 15/20 days before the MLB, but since last year they don't put their games live on youtube anymore :facepalm:and moreover, this year they're late because of the Olympics, they'll start at the end of march too)...

Edited by phelps

On 2/9/2018 at 18:18, Nathy said:

Now that's a good news! And with Spring Training around the corner, an even better news!!! Can't believe we're gently coming out of the tunnel, finally!

My favorite team is the Blue Jays, luckily I've been to 14 of their games between 2014 and 2017. I also like the Dodgers a lot, my favorite NL team. Also, I play Fantasy Baseball and love it :clap:

I'm also a big fan of Blue Jays :yes

10 hours ago, thepharoah said:

I'm also a big fan of Blue Jays :yes

Yay :bounce:

The ATV app has been updated :cheer:

Watched most of the Dodgers-White Sox game and it was super fun to watch!

Tonight at 21h05 there will be the debut of the phenom Ohtani!

4 hours ago, Nathy said:

Yay :bounce:

The ATV app has been updated :cheer:

Watched most of the Dodgers-White Sox game and it was super fun to watch!

Tonight at 21h05 there will be the debut of the phenom Ohtani!

that's a very good news...later today I'll check how it goes by me...

and maybe tonight's worth a quick watch even if it's spring training...:d;)

I'm sure it'll be worth it!

And one of the young guns went deep yesterday already! Fernando Tatis Jr from the Padres! Maybe a name to keep in mind this season (he's ranked the 8th best prospect in the league).

1 hour ago, Nathy said:

I'm sure it'll be worth it!

And one of the young guns went deep yesterday already! Fernando Tatis Jr from the Padres! Maybe a name to keep in mind this season (he's ranked the 8th best prospect in the league).

yeah...he looks very good...and he doesn't even have ears like his father's...:rofl::roflmao: