website statistics

Men's Baseball MLB 2018

hckošice

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Of course. :d

Now that's a good news! And with Spring Training around the corner, an even better news!!! Can't believe we're gently coming out of the tunnel, finally!

My favorite team is the Blue Jays, luckily I've been to 14 of their games between 2014 and 2017. I also like the Dodgers a lot, my favorite NL team. Also, I play Fantasy Baseball and love it :clap:

Hopp Suisse! Forza Italia! Go Canada Go!

6 minutes ago, Nathy said:

Now that's a good news! And with Spring Training around the corner, an even better news!!! Can't believe we're gently coming out of the tunnel, finally!

My favorite team is the Blue Jays, luckily I've been to 14 of their games between 2014 and 2017. I also like the Dodgers a lot, my favorite NL team. Also, I play Fantasy Baseball and love it :clap:

I'm not following as much, but my favorite team is the Giants. :d Last season was a disaster though. :p

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

I'm not following as much, but my favorite team is the Giants. :d Last season was a disaster though. :p

Boooooo :lol:

Yeah but this year is an even year, if you know what I mean :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah! :bounce:

with the Olympics almost over, it was time to re-start with the B-Ball season...

p.s. nice to see another Baseball fan here on this forum (actually, there are very few)...:d

p.p.s. I'm a Dodgers fan, just in case...:lol:

and today there are already 11 games out of 15 available on MLB.tv (btw, I think this new graphics of their mediacenter on PC are a lot less usefu than last years'...it was all better organized on their page)...:cheer:

but who cares? :whistle: I do have my faithful Apple TV 4K and I don't need my PC to watch baseball...:lol:

Speaking of AppleTV can you watch today's games? I can't, it's stuck in 2017 :facepalm:

GO DODGERS!!!! But go Jays first :p

Yeah I'm not a fan of the redesign of their browser's mediacenter either. It looks nice per se but it's not user friendly.

18 minutes ago, Nathy said:

Speaking of AppleTV can you watch today's games? I can't, it's stuck in 2017 :facepalm:

GO DODGERS!!!! But go Jays first :p

Yeah I'm not a fan of the redesign of their browser's mediacenter either. It looks nice per se but it's not user friendly.

no, I can't, too...:facepalm::wall:

it's all stuck to last november also for me...

on the other hand, I can see today's games on my samsung BD player (a mid-level model from 2015, if I remember well..it's a H series), but the new app is so slow that makes me quit after a first try...

moreover, the main menu doesn't work, so I can't choose to hide the scores...:yikes::facepalm::wall:

basically, this option has gone for me...

maybe in the next few days I also try the android app with my chromecast, it would be better than nothing (waiting for the ATV update)...