Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Scandals and Controversies

dcro    2,248

Tomorrows's schedule is the worst so far... :facepalm:

2xalpine skiing, snowboard cross, skeleton, figure skating basically all at the same time. :facepalm:And after that couple of hours of nothing. :facepalm:

dcro    2,248

Oh wait, there is cross-country during the usual empty hours. Great, won't even be able to catch a sleep then. :p

heywoodu    2,678
4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Tomorrows's schedule is the worst so far... :facepalm:

2xalpine skiing, snowboard cross, skeleton, figure skating basically all at the same time. :facepalm:And after that couple of hours of nothing. :facepalm:

Much needed after that early program, I might add :d 

Agger    325
Just now, dcro said:

Oh wait, there is cross-country during the usual empty hours. Great, won't even be able to catch a sleep then. :p

My worry is whether I'll have any time to study tomorrow ... 

justony    73

I simply sleep till 7 am CET, then I watch most of what I slept over the night, and voila,... we are live at around 11 o'clock. :d In the afternoon it's work time, and my day is done.

heywoodu    2,678

Three hours of nothing (one hockey match that's about something), and now in a matter of minutes, speed skating, aerials finals, bobsleigh and biathlon all start :) Great!

ahjfcshfghb    136

The 17th was literally 6 huge events in one evening, then the 19th is practically nothing. Argh. 

heywoodu    2,678
On 2/18/2018 at 12:01, ahjfcshfghb said:

The 17th was literally 6 huge events in one evening, then the 19th is practically nothing. Argh. 

The story of these Olympics: busy times in part one of the day, then hours of nothing (or a group match or something), and then a ton of stuff all at the same time, planned in such a way that 2-3-4 sets of medals are decided at almost the same moment. 

• Like 3

Pavlo    60
8 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

The story of these Olympics: busy times in part one of the day, then hours of nothing (or a group match or something), and then a ton of stuff all at the same time, planned in such a way that 2-3-4 sets of medals are decided at almost the same moment. 

yep + figure skating in the morning and ski jumping on midnight, great

probably some due to US some to European tv rights

ahjfcshfghb    136
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I just went to Seoul on the off days lol

And it’s bad. You often have to rush between events that are so far away and so close in time, too.

• Like 1

ahjfcshfghb    136

Oh yes and they say shuttles are free but it took me 2 1/2 hours plus a taxi to the station to get from Alpensia. KTX- 30 minutes, but $15 for a round trip every day.

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

intoronto    328
1 minute ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Oh yes and they say shuttles are free but it took me 2 1/2 hours plus a taxi to the station to get from Alpensia. KTX- 30 minutes, but $15 for a round trip every day.

TS buses are free but takes forever between the two clusters. I was able to get a media upgrade so I travel quite fast when needed lol.