website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Scandals and Controversies

1 minute ago, ofan said:

This scheduling is a joke from the European perspective. There are currently ZERO live events going on, not even one single hockey or curling match. 

As a student currently on exchange studying in Europe, this really sucks. However, I feel like if I were back home in Canada the schedule would be amazing. Everything in primetime and in the early morning, with nothing important to miss overnight, except for maybe cross country skiing and speed skating. 

Volunteer for Tokyo 2020:d

Norway with Dutch-flag-jackets in the medal ceremonies :spank:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 godzinę temu, vovanA napisał:

It's just not interesting to read about hackers from other countries, I know how the news are made.

you didn`t get me

there are, from all countries but how can you be sure about this case...nevermind, it`s just not like that all attack Russians without a reason but this applies also to Poles, Americans, Georgians, Japanese and North Koreans so don`t feel "overattacked" - many of this is deserved, some not, as with all nations

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

47 minut temu, ofan napisał:

This scheduling is a joke from the European perspective. There are currently ZERO live events going on, not even one single hockey or curling match. 

As a student currently on exchange studying in Europe, this really sucks. However, I feel like if I were back home in Canada the schedule would be amazing. Everything in primetime and in the early morning, with nothing important to miss overnight, except for maybe cross country skiing and speed skating. 

yeah..but u know what? I`m afraid it`s us, rich Europe decided that..to have some events in "good hours"

Now the wind made it even worse but i wouldn`t blame Korea at all, corporations from US and Europe - $$$$

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

vor einer Stunde schrieb ofan:

Edit: Sorry, i think i got you wrong. Europeans certainly had an influcence on the schedule but in the end the US had to sign everything off, because that's where the money is.

I am sure german/french tv asked for a much later starting time in women's giant slalom, but guess who had the last word ... (look at the starting times and then look what time it will be in the US then).

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Yeah evil europeans ... i am sure they paid tons of money to watch some women's ice hockey match during breakfast. Did european channels ask for starting times in certain events? Yes, but the times are dictated by whoever has the most money and that's not europe ... just look at the (planned) starting times of men's downhill and women's giant slalom. I am sure german/french tv asked for a much later starting time in women's giant slalom, but guess who had the last word ... (look at the starting times and then look what time it will be in the US then).

Not exactly sure what you're trying to say here lol. You just repeated the point I made.

Edited by ofan

vor einer Stunde schrieb heywoodu:

Norway with Dutch-flag-jackets in the medal ceremonies :spank:

So the norwegians are wearing dutch jackets and the canadians are wearing norwegian uniforms (in snowboard slopestyle) ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.