website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Scandals and Controversies

1 minute ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Oh yes and they say shuttles are free but it took me 2 1/2 hours plus a taxi to the station to get from Alpensia. KTX- 30 minutes, but $15 for a round trip every day.

TS buses are free but takes forever between the two clusters. I was able to get a media upgrade so I travel quite fast when needed lol.

3 hours ago, intoronto said:

TS buses are free but takes forever between the two clusters. I was able to get a media upgrade so I travel quite fast when needed lol.

Lucky! How’d you manage that?

Phrased it badly. Let’s say the shuttles are free, but at what cost?

21 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Lucky! How’d you manage that?

Phrased it badly. Let’s say the shuttles are free, but at what cost?

Yea the scheduling is so bad for buses. I am really bad. I have experienced multiple games and this is by far the worst in terms of transportation.

As for TM through connections 

5 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Yea the scheduling is so bad for buses. I am really bad. I have experienced multiple games and this is by far the worst in terms of transportation.

As for TM through connections 

Hopefully Tokyo will be better. It has to be.

I think womens biathlon relay was one of the top 5 worst scandals in olympic history. 3 strange decision this season after the foggy mens relay earlier and the missed disaqualification for the italian mixed relay, would be interesting who was resposible for this ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.