website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Honestly, as a person that has been with this contest from the very start, I am absolutely, horribly disappointed with how this forum has NO SPINE what so ever.

You're basically telling to every other participant that we can do whatever we want and as long as we have some graphic skills, we're welcomed with open arms.

May I remind you all, that there is message proof where our beloved Bestmen says himself THAT HIS VOTES ARE RIGGED and his decisions are PURELY RANDOM. Not to mention the harassment of other TISC hosts year after year on top of many other instances of ludicrous behaviour.

The lines with "we can't have a song contest without Algeria" are a bit ridiculous to me, because we've had them before (without Algeria) and they were great.

If we're okay with a person that shows constant signs of disrespectful behaviour and even admits to breaking the rules of this very contest, well then this 10th edition of TISC is not in any way special to me. I'm a person that values music, a person that values honesty, a person that respects the rules and probably a person that takes this way too seriously, but I love everything that we have done here and it hurts me that a single snake is trying to ruin everything year in and year out, yet no action is taken. If you do not think that this is serious, the last contest was won by 5 points.

I'm sorry to bring this issue up again on @vinipereira and @titicow moment, but nobody gave a f*** after my contest, nobody gave a f*** after @uk12points contest, nobody gave a f*** after @amen09 contest and nobody will probably give a f*** now, because I don't have a moving picture to prove my point.

1 ora fa, Werloc ha scritto:

Honestly, as a person that has been with this contest from the very start, I am absolutely, horribly disappointed with how this forum has NO SPINE what so ever.

You're basically telling to every other participant that we can do whatever we want and as long as we have some graphic skills, we're welcomed with open arms.

May I remind you all, that there is message proof where our beloved Bestmen says himself THAT HIS VOTES ARE RIGGED and his decisions are PURELY RANDOM. Not to mention the harassment of other TISC hosts year after year on top of many other instances of ludicrous behaviour.

The lines with "we can't have a song contest without Algeria" are a bit ridiculous to me, because we've had them before (without Algeria) and they were great.

If we're okay with a person that shows constant signs of disrespectful behaviour and even admits to breaking the rules of this very contest, well then this 10th edition of TISC is not in any way special to me. I'm a person that values music, a person that values honesty, a person that respects the rules and probably a person that takes this way too seriously, but I love everything that we have done here and it hurts me that a single snake is trying to ruin everything year in and year out, yet no action is taken. If you do not think that this is serious, the last contest was won by 5 points.

I'm sorry to bring this issue up again on @vinipereira and @titicow moment, but nobody gave a f*** after my contest, nobody gave a f*** after @uk12points contest, nobody gave a f*** after @amen09 contest and nobody will probably give a f*** now, because I don't have a moving picture to prove my point.

I think that the contest must be one of the key point of the interaction on the forum. I'm the frist to have some issue whit bestman, but if this contest can help the forum.. well, everyone one welcom. I, and all other people, know your work for the contest and, and I say you when you host it, thanks. I think that all this "hate (?)" between our is just unless.