website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Dear friends,

it has been a while since i have visited the forum. However, I would like to confirm the participation of Azerbaijan in the contest and present our entry:

:AZE Vugarixx - Yol (Official Video) ft. Alim Qasimov :AZE

14 hours ago, rybak said:

It's incredible awesome to have finally Japan in the contest, welcome! But I'm not sure if this song is allowed to compete as it was released in 2016(?)

Also, while it's great to have new nations, we must remember rule 6. (a) which was introduced for this edition. Any participant must have been registered on the forum at least 2 months before they take part in the contest OR (in case they don't fulfill this criteria) have shown a high level of activity in the forum in terms of posts and presence. Unfortunately that's not the case here.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb vinipereira:

Also, while it's great to have new nations, we must remember rule 6. (a) which was introduced for this edition. Any participant must have been registered on the forum at least 2 months before they take part in the contest OR (in case they don't fulfill this criteria) have shown a high level of activity in the forum in terms of posts and presence. Unfortunately that's not the case here.

Yeah, about that one, I already wanted to ask if it's even possible for me to participate since I'm not registered for 2 months yet. I think I've been quite active on the forum but it's probably not up to me to decide whether I may participate or not.