Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vinipereira

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Werloc    833
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

What?? I've already posted the Dutch song a while ago, no problems there :evil:

It's almost as if you felt in a hurry to post it :p

dcro    2,458
3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Am I the only one weirded out by the fact that @heywoodu is doing the reminders? :lol:

Almost as shocking as Antarctica-TISC reconciliation. :yikes:

Werloc    833
Just now, dcro said:

Almost as shocking as Antarctica-TISC reconciliation. :yikes:

I'm waiting for the TISC website to cover this controversial story :mumble:

• Like 1

dcro    2,458
5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'm waiting for the TISC website to cover this controversial story :mumble:

Watch out for the late evening edition. :coffee:

catgamer    23

After my long absence, I have forgotten how to post a clip of the selected song for Germany 

Can anyone help me and explain how posting a music clip was done? :d

• Haha 2

Wanderer    583
2 minutes ago, catgamer said:

After my long absence, I have forgotten how to post a clip of the selected song for Germany 

Can anyone help me and explain how posting a music clip was done? :d

You have youtube button. Put in URL of the video, click "ok" and "submit reply" then at the right bottom corner of your post :d 

catgamer    23
vor 11 Minuten schrieb Wanderer:

You have youtube button. Put in URL of the video, click "ok" and "submit reply" then at the right bottom corner of your post :d 

Thanks for your help, Boban :)

dcro    2,458

Pretty sure that Kensington will be the first group to have 3 TISC appearances, and also the second artists overall to make a triple (after Eddy Grant). Can anyone confirm this?

• Haha 1

konig    398
18 minutes ago, dcro said:

Pretty sure that Kensington will be the first group to have 3 TISC appearances, and also the second artists overall to make a triple (after Eddy Grant). Can anyone confirm this?

Probably you are rigth,Chano appears in two times for us like singer and one in Tan Bionica.

OlympicIRL    938
1 hour ago, dcro said:

I think that's right. 

vinipereira    918

30/40 nations have selected their songs. With 2 days for the end of the national selections, these are the 10 nations remaining:

:BRA  :CAN  :DEN  :EST  :GER  :IRI  :MLT  :NOR  :RUS  :SLO

Agger    369

Will Denmark ever decide?

As the final meeting of the Danish jury has started, reports state that no agreement is in sight.

Though most jury members came smiling to the meeting, several unnamed members have told other unnamed people that things aren't going well between the members.

The growing jury of more or less identical persons have never really seemed to be able to work together, but somehow still manage to find a solution, participating in all editions of the Song Contes and even more impressively leading the committee of countries voting for the winner every single time, making people speculate on whether the Danish jury members are actually controlling the entire contest.

It is also still speculated whether the growing number of members are identical twins, clones or just the same person working under different personas.

Everything about the jury chaired by "Agger" is questionable, but right now there are nothing to do but wait and see if he/they can decide ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1