Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vinipereira

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

dcro    2,466
8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

We should go one step above and message Sweden. They would definitely love a music contest.

6. a) rule, that was introduced without announcement I believe, kind of blocks such attempts.

Werloc    833
3 minutes ago, dcro said:

6. a) rule, that was introduced without announcement I believe, kind of blocks such attempts.

We would provide them with an old Swedish account :d

• Haha 1

rybak    433
56 minut temu, OlympicIRL napisał:

If there are no withdrawals after registration then I believe we only need one more nation to break the TISC Annual record of 35 competing nations.

Today, when I come back from work I found on my desk an unsigned envelope, I opened it, and inside was small card with information that :AZE Azerbaijan highly probably will return to the TISC for 10th edition. 

• Like 4

Werloc    833

Alright, so a friendly nudge to @Pabloffo is in order, especially since I loved Chile last year :d Can't bother Czech Republic as the user already commented on his participation here. Then there's also @#MA that's been missing for a while. @africaboy thinking that he can leave us without a Romanian song. Then there's also Turkey, but I honestly have no clue who to tag to get Turkey in on this, @Euphoria has been here this February and it would be sad if @Hem Shampa Uruguay left our family.

Then it's been nearly a year since we last saw @Il_qar , though @Ionoutz24 only missing for a month.

Also, what would be even more amazing is I remember chatting with @opruh from the Philippines that thought about joining the contest.

And finally, I know we already have Argentina, but @Matt was good company :d

• Like 1

OlympicIRL    938
7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Alright, so a friendly nudge to @Pabloffo is in order, especially since I loved Chile last year :d Can't bother Czech Republic as the user already commented on his participation here. Then there's also @#MA that's been missing for a while. @africaboy thinking that he can leave us without a Romanian song. Then there's also Turkey, but I honestly have no clue who to tag to get Turkey in on this, @Euphoria has been here this February and it would be sad if @Hem Shampa Uruguay left our family.

Then it's been nearly a year since we last saw @Il_qar , though @Ionoutz24 only missing for a month.

Also, what would be even more amazing is I remember chatting with @opruh from the Philippines that thought about joining the contest.

And finally, I know we already have Argentina, but @Matt was good company :d

And if all were to enter we would have a new absolute record for participating nations at a TISC contest, Annual or Open :d

dcro    2,466
Posted (edited)

Czech Republic and Turkey have seemingly given up on Annual somewhere along the way. Both competed at 2015, 2016, 2017 editions of Open, while the last time they attended Annual was 2015.

Edited by dcro

vinipereira    918
2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

And if all were to enter we would have a new absolute record for participating nations at a TISC contest, Annual or Open :d

What is the current record?

OlympicIRL    938
10 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

What is the current record?

41 on two occasions before (TISC Open 2014 and TISC Open 2015).

Werloc    833
23 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

41 on two occasions before (TISC Open 2014 and TISC Open 2015).

I'm honestly impressed how every year we somehow miraculously find a new nation to join the contest :d

• Haha 1

konig    398
6 hours ago, Werloc said:

Oh yeah, I had a lovely Eurovision discussion with @Belle . Would be awesome if you could represent Sweden, we've been missing Swedish music for far too long :d

She told me that she cant participate because she will travel during the contest.

carivan    72

Colombia goes with Melgar by Mitú.

• Like 1

dcro    2,466

Croatian selectors are pretty much down to two possible entries, with one being a strong favorite. We'll still give ourselves a couple of days for a possible reconsideration. :d