website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

16 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

US.png

As you all know, it was a great honour for Brazil to host this year's Annual contest, but as we are saying goodbye to this edition, we also look forward to the future. Later in this year, TISC is going for the first time to the United States!

Only the third nation of the continent to host this event (after Mexico and Brazil), the United States will be the home for the 6th edition of the Totallympics Open song contest. Now, the organizing committee wishes good luck to @dezbee2008 and present a beautiful video with images of the nation - with the song "American Oxygen".

I can't wait to welcome you all to the US for the 2018 Open, and I might invite the penguins though I'm worried about how they will survive the Florida heat :lol: 

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Maybe @heywoodu was one of the commentators? :mumble:

That's a secret :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Maybe @heywoodu was one of the commentators? :mumble:

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's a secret :d 

Surely he was some expert guest commentator. :cheer:

Hopefully not as weird as Karsten Kroon though...

#banbestmen

Hi everyone,

I know the contest has just been closed, I'm a little late. But I couldn't be there yesterday as I anticipated before confirming Switzerland's participation and I would like to say a few things.

First of all, auguri all'Italia :ITA One of my 2 blood-countries winning makes me super proud:yes

Second, WOW, finishing just shy of 100pts is SUPER DUPER AMAZING! Being temporarily in the Top5 and even Top3 is more than I had imagined! I'm glad so many of you liked Eliane, whom I just discovered looking for Switzerland's entry in this contest. She really has a great voice.

And third, I would like to thank the nations that have voted for Switzerland. Thank you Algeria (11pts), India (10pts), Azerbaijan & Indonesia (9pts), Germany & Russia (8pts), Lithuania (5pts), Brazil & Ireland & Romania (3pts), Bulgaria & Malta (2pts) and Italy (1pt).

Last but not least, a HUGE. No, IMMENSE thank you from the bottom of my heart to Croatia:CRO ( @dcro ) & Netherlands :NED ( @heywoodu ) for awarding 12 POINTS to Switzerland :wub:

Obrigado @vinipereira and Brazil for hosting this year's TISC :cheer:

EDIT PS: Great Britain's song hit directly into my soul, hence my 12pts.

Edited by Nathy

Hopp Suisse! Forza Italia! Go Canada Go!