website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

6 minuti fa, konig ha scritto:

:ITA: the deserved champions, after Samarcanda (for the clip, a “joke song” for me me), this song is a big and great surprise, very catchy (with a simple lyrics) but catchy at all, with many italian descendant, one of them  translate the lyrics and like the jurys italians says: a parody a modern adiction to the selfies, is a wonderfull thing to see a non english song to win the contest.

Curiositys: 1) the song is soooo catchy that  even the cleaning staff sing it
                  2) I had a tv like the presenter appears in my infancy @Gianlu33

Just a curiosity, the tv presenter in the video is Pippo Baudo, one of the most important italian tv showman. He presented a lot of Sanremo Song Festival's editions :d

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Just a curiosity, the tv presenter in the video is Pippo Baudo, one of the most important italian tv showman. He presented a lot of Sanremo Song Festival's editions :d

Another curiosity to add, thanks for the information, he has the image of a real presenter and he really is one :p

Just did like OlympicIRL and posted some songs considered for the contest (including some other Myrkur songs. I was damn close to going with "The serpent" instead).

The original winner isn't posted as I'm strongly considering the band for the next open contest.

Also The Attic Sleepers - Leopard should be mentioned, but I haven't found that one on youtube.

28 minutes ago, konig said:

:IND  Probably the best entry of India of all times, lively song too with a great coreography and very representative of the country, like the other two songs i mentionated, hasa low points for my taste. @Dolby

Curiosity: we dont know if the maharajah are pleaced or not, he dont say any Word and dont make any gesture, may be all the singers and dancer were executed after the clip.

The lead dancer is the wife of Maharaja and he went to war with Sultan of Delhi to save her from him. In the end, Maharaja dies fighting the Sultan and Maharani and her aides perform self-immolation to escape the Sultan 

2 minutes ago, Dolby said:

The lead dancer is the wife of Maharaja and he went to war with Sultan of Delhi to save her from him. In the end, Maharaja dies fighting the Sultan and Maharani and her aides perform self-immolation to escape the Sultan 

Wow, im not so wrong with the death of the characters :mumble:

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Opening ceremony will start in about 30 minutes (17h00 local time)

Time really flies, it feels like the TAISC was only yesterday and yet we've already arrived at the next opening ceremony :woohoo:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Time really flies, it feels like the TAISC was only yesterday and yet we've already arrived at the next opening ceremony :woohoo:

Excuse me, I'm tired all hell, I'll probably do this mistake more times tonight :lol: