website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

A tie for second place, but Norway wins the silver because more juries voted for its song (22 vs. 20 of USA).

Congratulations Italy on the amazing song, a really great choice for this contest! :bowdown:

Today I had many many issues with the wifi, but I hope it wasn't too noticeable. Thank all of you for the participation, but I leave special thanks to @OlympicIRL and @dcro for helping me greatly with this event, never being bored by my five hundred questions. And also to @mrv86 just for being a great friend. Now, as I'm awake since yesterday's morning, excuse me that I'm gonna sleep til people think I'm dead. :bye:

Thank you Vini for organizing this contest, it was an amazing one to celebrate the Jubilee! All those new additions like the gala, the teams, the fun facts, were great, and it shows that even after all these years, TISC can still improve and get better every year :) 

7 minutes ago, Skijumpingmaster said:

Awesome getting silver in my first contest  , I had never tought that. Thanks to everybody who voted for the song ! 

Again congratulations Italy :ITA and congratulations to USA with bronze :USA 

Thanks to @vinipereira for a great contest this was really fun ! And thanks to @konig for convincing me to join the contest. 

And  finally thanks to everyone for great songs and a wonderful contest.:clap:

Thank to you to participate :yes, i love to have more countries here.

So, once again congrats @Gianlu33 @Henry_Leon @Pablita and @SteveParker :ITA  :yes

Well deserved win, even if I not voted for your song (Italy was 4th in my reserve list, higher was yet Azerbaijan, Venezuela and first on reserve list Tunisia)  :d

Thanks @vinipereira for organizing well this contest, with every half of year TISC is being better and better and more intense :bowdown::thumbup:

And thanks everyone who voted for Polish song, 110 points and 8th place is very good result, but it would amazing if I would pass Ireland :p

Looking forward for next contest @dezbee2008, good luck in hosting :)  (I think that I already decided which song I will presented there :p)

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

So, once again congrats @Gianlu33 @Henry_Leon @Pablita and @SteveParker :ITA  :yes

Well deserved win, even if I not voted for your song (Italy was 4th in my reserve list, higher was yet Azerbaijan, Venezuela and first on reserve list Tunisia)  :d

Thanks @vinipereira for organizing well this contest, with every half of year TISC is being better and better and more intense :bowdown::thumbup:

And thanks everyone who voted for Polish song, 110 points and 8th place is very good result, but it would amazing if I would pass Ireland :p

Looking forward for next contest @dezbee2008, good luck in hosting :)  (I think that I already decided which song I will presented there :p)

Nineth place, we are eigth :p

Anyways, it doesn't seem that I missed a lot points wise and if my memory serves me right, after 40+ pages of reading, I have to thank @dcro @justony @Agger and @Bohemia I think I did it right? :d

Congratulations to Italy, it will be extremely interesting to see how the biggest team hosts TISC in 2019 :)

As for the Lithuanian result, well, i honestly thought this song had more of a commercial success and now I think that I'll be retiring songs in Lithuanian for a bit :d

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

Wow, the Committee completely split apart. Maybe @Werloc has secretly set up a rival one? :mumble:

The fact that I only dropped out of the committee, because I placed the winner 13th last contest will spite me right until my grave :d

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Oh, my. It is that part of the year :( Let's hope this year won't be disastrous as the previous one :( 

I hope so too, but you never know. The last two hurricanes that hit my area were late-season (October 2016 and September 2017), but the good news is that the day of the grand final will be by the time the season finishes