website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

2 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I'm glad that other people enjoyed Finland's song :thumbup: It's another one of these songs that I didn't like when I first listened to it and then it grew on me.

It was my first place song for a while, until Eliane's beautiful voice was just impossible to place under any other song :wub:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Ok, TISC-News would like to reserve the rights for that story.

If you've got drinks and good meat for me to eat while telling the story, you've got it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

@heywoodu We are the only ones who gave 12 to :SUI:cheer:

Nice that there is someone else with a good taste in music :cheer::evil:

Thanks @heywoodu, you not only confirm my prediction to dont give us a single point, you make us to down to the sixth to the eigth place.........

We will send  more argentinians to your country , not only the Queen, and in some years Netherlands will colapse.........AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSABLE FOR THAT.

P.D: we are not resentful

Edited by konig

okay 1:30 AM, so time to finally sleep a bit, since I´m up today from 02:00 AM last night...

Congrats once again :ITA  and all medalists, all top 10.

Thanks to all who voted for us, with special mention to our medal places and 2 beautiful golds from Algeria and Russia.

Great thanks and cogratulations to @vinipereira for the amazing job around this edition. what a great show this was.

see you all tomorrow, good night :d

Sao Luis took Brazil and its 50 extra points They take bronze.with that.

Gold for Brasilia :champion::ALG:GER:ITA:NZL

Silver for Foz do Iguacu :clap::FRA:RUS:SWE:USA

Bronze for Sao Luis :yes:ARG:COL:GBR:TUN:BRA

So Colombia still gets a podium despite its poor performance. :d

Diplomas additionally go to Manaus, Ouro Preto and Gramado.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen