website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Not sure I´ll be able to be with you guys until the end of the show if it will last too long to the night, since tomorrow early I have the penultimate day of my fire-fighting course. Yes, I´m attending the course to became a volunteer fireman. Next weekend is the last sessions with the final theoretical tests on Saturday and practical exercises tests on Sunday. Hopefully I´ll succeed. I´ll keep you informed if anyone interested :)

so for tonight gonna be hard to stay in the draw show too long for me, but I am ready to help for the earlier parts of the show if necessary :)

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Not sure I´ll be able to be with you guys until the end of the show if it will last too long to the night, since tomorrow early I have the penultimate day of my fire-fighting course. Yes, I´m attending the course to became a volunteer fireman. Next weekend is the last sessions with the final theoretical tests on Saturday and practical exercises tests on Sunday. Hopefully I´ll succeed. I´ll keep you informed if anyone interested :)

so for tonight gonna be hard to stay in the draw show too long for me, but I am ready to help for the earlier parts of the show if necessary :)

Of course :d 

Good luck :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Wow, that's great. Good luck tomorrow :)

Who needs Fireman Sam when we have Fireman hckosice :d

Unfortunately we have to disqualify Turkey from the contest. In addition to not posting the votes on time, the user didn't answer any of the messages here and elsewhere about the contest, so it's unlikely they will send the votes if we extend the deadline. Moldova has a problem in the voting but it's accepted for now and will be a part of the draw, but will need to fix the issues soon.

With Turkey out of the competition, we have 41 nations competing. In the end, only Turkey and 3 users from multi-member juries didn't vote.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Wow, that's great. Good luck tomorrow :)

Who needs Fireman Sam when we have Fireman hckosice :d

Tomorrow is the last "normal studying" day, I thought that the last day will be today, but they said us to arrive tomorrow for the last time too. the tests will be the next weekend...I´m so stressed, that I don´t even know how to say how much :d

Haha thanks, well, remember thats only a volunteer fireman, something like just to prepare everything before the real heroes arrive ;)

30 minutes ago, dcro said:

Draw starts at 17:00 CET, right? Please don't tell me it's going to go long into the night with that start time... :p

I don't know yet actually. Unfortunately there are things happening which I can't control meaning I don't know if the start will exactly then or at all.

I will of course keep you all updated.