website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

About that: Tuesday I was walking to the place where I work/study and I decided to open the 'Song Contest' playlist on my phone (which has both Eurovision + T(A/O)ISC songs), and Electric Avenue started playing and I got all happy and :cheer:-like :cheer:

Not everyone may know this fact, but Eddy Grant was not satisfied with the results from "Electric Avenue", so he tried entering with that song again in another edition, but everybody decided against it and Eddy Grant was forced to enter with a different song.

Just now, Werloc said:

Not everyone may know this fact, but Eddy Grant was not satisfied with the results from "Electric Avenue", so he tried entering with that song again in another edition, but everybody decided against it and Eddy Grant was forced to enter with a different song.

Boooooooo everyone 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If I'm not mistaken ( @dcro and co, correct me if I'm wrong), just 12 nations and no reserves is ok in case all of your 12 selected nations have already voted (because that means they won't be DQ'ed so you don't need reserves) :)

Don't say if that means you need reserves or not, it's just a free advice in case you think "hey all my 12 nations have already voted" :p 

That's true :d