website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Now to put all songs with a note higher than 6 in the right order :d 

y2B1NQT.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Now, if you'd be ranking all those that got 6 as well, we'd be waiting till July :rolleyes:

Which is why I'm really happy a total of 15 songs got higher than 6, exactly the number needed for 12 to get points + 3 reserves :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Not really using a full range of marks, are you? :p

Mostly anything that gave me a 'meh' feeling got a 5 or so, because giving it a 4 or 3 or 5 wouldn't make any difference anyway :p 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Which is why I'm really happy a total of 15 songs got higher than 6, exactly the number needed for 12 to get points + 3 reserves :d 

with so many countries yet to vote, you are sending just 3 reserves? Brave choice :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Dolby said:

with so many countries yet to vote, you are sending just 3 reserves? Brave choice :rolleyes:

I have faith in people :cool: