website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

4th listen, down to 14 songs, still a lot of changes in the ranking have happened throughout this listen and I'm not yet fully satisfied with how things turned out. In any case, any country that actually ends up getting points from me this year, congratu-frikkin-lations, I don't know how you did it :lol:

I know right. Today I was humming a lot one song who (at this point) is unlikely to get any points. That's cruel!

#banbestmen

Wow, this is going to be a hard determination... after second listening, only a couple of songs seem to have catch on my mind. Yet, I can't promise those two are safe bets fot my list.

As for the rest, with 3 or 5 exceptions, they all have appealing elements, so I'm going to need at least another three listenings to know "for sure" my votes, and even then , I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving out deserving songs :cry:

Two weeks before the voting window closes and I've already listened 8 (randomly chosen) songs :d 

I'm noticing in general I find the level to be higher than in the previous few contests, where I had trouble giving a note of 8 to even one song, whereas now I already gave it to three :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Two weeks before the voting window closes and I've already listened 8 (randomly chosen) songs :d 

I'm noticing in general I find the level to be higher than in the previous few contests, where I had trouble giving a note of 8 to even one song, whereas now I already gave it to three :cheer:

Only fitting for the Jubilee. :evil:

#banbestmen

My votes are slowly but surely coming together. It's just about finalized.

Amazingly, one song managed to jump from 28th place after second listen to 11th place (and two points) as of now. Only possible at this contest I guess. :d

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, dcro said:

Marmite Club

All these have received medals, if not golds from @Wanderer. Coincidence??

Hahaha, great stats! :hatoff: 

I was surprised not to see Russia Annual 2017 on the list though :d 

And I loooove marmite :wub:  #marmiteclub :d