website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

+1 for the video recap videos :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Agger said:

I'm not satisfied before I get a video recap videos recap video ...

If I had any sort of video editing skills, I'd made a video with 15 seconds from part 1 and 15 seconds from part 2 as a video recap videos recap video :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

My list is done but I'm so afraid to send it, because it was so hard to put the songs in a certain order... I feel like after listening to the songs another time my order would change again (except for the first 2 songs).

That's not really what I said at the beginning, but after several listens I really think I've never seen such a high level of music in this contest! There are several songs that I like listening to quite often and it doesn't happen a lot to me in this contest (almost never, tbh)

Some interesting update from the Croatian representatives back at 2016 Annual. If anyone remembers, we were represented by a band called NORD, who performed a song "Play Restart". One of the members of NORD is my former highschool classmate. :d

In any case, it's very much the least (nationally) popular entry that we ever had. I guess you'd have to ask like thousands and thousands of people before stumbling on someone who heard about them. However, last I heard they were touring in China where they got randomly popular. From what I understand, such stories are common in Asia. :p

This is their Play Restart China Tour schedule. :d

image.png.02435f2a9e0baa6242c77b625b435b91.png

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

4th listen, down to 14 songs, still a lot of changes in the ranking have happened throughout this listen and I'm not yet fully satisfied with how things turned out. In any case, any country that actually ends up getting points from me this year, congratu-frikkin-lations, I don't know how you did it :lol: