website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

After my second listen, there are 10 songs that I'm sure to give points to, but I don't know in which order, because I don't have any favorite. And then there are 11 songs battling for the last 2 spots remaining :lol: It's gonna be hard to choose...

After 5 listens of all the song, i have my final table......but im waiting to the finish of the period of the host to vote to send it, i was more dificult than the mos part of the contest, very good level, thanks to everyone for this songs.

20 minutes ago, dcro said:

Quality is insane, but seems like my votes are more determined than ever. I have very clear top 3 after the first listen, and I doubt it will change. :d

The same with me with the top 3, with one listen i define the first, the other 2 dont be that clear.

4 ore fa, vinipereira ha scritto:

Nascondi Contenuto

Although I'm not sure how you guys can know exactly which song belongs to a given nation? :p

After many years as jury member :old: ........................ we are ready  with excel table (or similar) with list of all songs, for put vote and make selection  :lol:

17 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

After many years as jury member :old: ........................ we are ready  with excel table (or similar) with list of all songs, for put vote and make selection  :lol:

I have a Totallympics folder on my computer as I think that I started ranking everything through computer when I had to host, so it's full of excel files and whatnot. When the competition started, I used to mark everything on sheets of paper, sadly, some of them are missing now and with excel I can always analyse my thought process :d

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I have a Totallympics folder on my computer as I think that I started ranking everything through computer when I had to host, so it's full of excel files and whatnot. When the competition started, I used to mark everything on sheets of paper, sadly, some of them are missing now and with excel I can always analyse my thought process :d

For this edition I wrote my notes in a textbook, on 5 pages. Though in a single column so more like 2.5 pages. :d

Not sure if they will be useful though. :p

#banbestmen