website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

3 hours ago, Quasit said:

Interestingly, as a neutral person to this contest I could give you my personal 12-points-pick right away, after a first listen. :d

After the contest, please remind to tell us which nation would get your 12 points :d

Just now, Werloc said:

The biggest battle is going to happen in my excel file. An eternal struggle with oneself. :rolleyes:

Managing prediction contests made my love with excel eternal :wub:  

I have to say, there are two very catchy songs which, all of a sudden, I cannot get out of my head :woot: 

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Managing prediction contests made my love with excel eternal :wub:  

I have to say, there are two very catchy songs which, all of a sudden, I cannot get out of my head :woot: 

I'm trying to not yet think about my second listen :d To think that one out of my 4/5s will not get points from me (probably more than 1 if the 3/5s challenge) is crazy, as there are some years when the low points go to fairly mediocre songs. I just hope that perhaps I only liked that much, because I was in a great mood and during the next listen, I'll dislike more of them so it would be easier.

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'm trying to not yet think about my second listen :d To think that one out of my 4/5s will not get points from me (probably more than 1 if the 3/5s challenge) is crazy, as there are some years when the low points go to fairly mediocre songs. I just hope that perhaps I only liked that much, because I was in a great mood and during the next listen, I'll dislike more of them so it would be easier.

Yes, it can happen and make the things easier :d For now, I have three songs in the top league, around 12 in the second, and 3-5 potential growers. 

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Yes, it can happen and make the things easier :d For now, I have three songs in the top league, around 12 in the second, and 3-5 potential growers. 

I have one in the top league, 12 in the second league, 13 growers and I want to give an honourary 10th edition second chance to some of the songs that I already cut. :d