website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

13 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Interestingly, as a neutral person to this contest I could give you my personal 12-points-pick right away, after a first listen. :d

How does it feel to be a neutral state with the power of controlling the votes of every host?

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

How does it feel to be a neutral state with the power of controlling the votes of every host?

I'm feeling calm about it. :p

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

3 hours ago, Werloc said:

Well, I could not contain myself and I gave all the songs a listen and all that I can say is "Good luck ladies & gentlemen".

This has honestly never happened to me in 10 editions of participation, but NONE of the 40 songs got the worst mark from me.

13 songs have already passed through to the third round.

Another 13 are still going to battle it out to challenge the third round contenders.

@OlympicIRL Give me the chance to award more points :d

Also, comparing it to the contest in Tunisia, I had 6 songs pass to the third round, 11 to the second, 4 songs that got the lowest mark and I still felt pretty generous that year :p

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

I have listened to all songs quite some times so far as a host, and I don't know if I'm biased or not, but I thought the level of this contest is very strong, probably the best in years.

I wish I could say the same :d 

14 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Hey duck. There is only room for one bird in this town....

Emperor-penguin.jpg

Hahaha, just got in my mind:

Your eyebrows may be the best thing in town

I'd like to shoot 'em up and make 'em frown

hey listen, Jane, here's a hit from me

you're not the biggest catfish in the sea!

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Vojthas said:

I speak Hungarian, I study Hungarian language and culture at the univeristy, I write Hungrian-Polish-English sport dictionary, I support also Hungarian athletes, but I'm 100% :POL:)

I'm really sorry! For all these years I genuinely thought you were from Hungary @Vojthas but you never know, a nationality transfer could be on the cards one day!

18 minutes ago, uk12points said:

I'm really sorry! For all these years I genuinely thought you were from Hungary @Vojthas but you never know, a nationality transfer could be on the cards one day!

If so - Monaco is first in my queue (though I don't speak French or Monegasque at all). :)