website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

53 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

After my first listen, I don't have one big favorite as usual, sadly :( I have 6 songs that I like a lot but I don't know which one I prefer. I'll have to listen to all the songs a few times, because sometimes you start to like or love a song after the 4th time or more :lol: 

Legend has it, that Lithuania keeps getting better and better with every listen :p

5 hours ago, uk12points said:

Why not try a gentle reminder to:

:EGY @thepharoah

:HUN @Vojthas 

Either of you could be the historic 42nd competitor, breaking the record of 41 nations in a single contest?

I speak Hungarian, I study Hungarian language and culture at the univeristy, I write Hungrian-Polish-English sport dictionary, I support also Hungarian athletes, but I'm 100% :POL:)

1 hour ago, Bohemia said:

After my first listen, I don't have one big favorite as usual, sadly :( I have 6 songs that I like a lot but I don't know which one I prefer. I'll have to listen to all the songs a few times, because sometimes you start to like or love a song after the 4th time or more :lol: 

Interestingly, as a neutral person to this contest I could give you my personal 12-points-pick right away, after a first listen. :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.