website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

1 hour ago, dcro said:

:lol:

https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/?p=814

:lol:

I didn't know there was actually a 'real' controversy :roflmao:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Disappointment in the Danish jury

After several hours of discussing, it finally seemed like the Danish jury had managed to agree. 
"A song has been selected and we're expecting to announce it in an hour or so", the chairman, Agger, happily stated 10 minutes ago.

But the joy was short. The technicians working on the presentation, lead by Mattias (who looks stangely much like Agger), announced a few minutes later that no video was found that was useful for the presentation. 

Therefore the jury has once again locked the doors and will try to find a new song. It could be by the same artist, but 4 artists have been in considerations, meaning that another one could get the shot.

18 hours ago, dcro said:

Pretty sure that Kensington will be the first group to have 3 TISC appearances, and also the second artists overall to make a triple (after Eddy Grant). Can anyone confirm this?

A R Rahman has 3 appearances (Patakha Guddi, Chale Chalo and Luka Chuppi) for India. (4 if you count Kaise Mujhe Mil Gayi, music by Rahman)

My dear friends!

It has been a pleasure being part of this wonderful contest, which nicely adds another part to our community. Though this was in the beginning only sports lovers forum, it quickly got bigger and kindly accepted also music romantics of all kind. It has been a privilege to be a part of this journey from the very beginning. Just out of curiosity, I wonder, maybe @OlympicIRL or @dcro or someone else knows, how many users share the same experience, being part of TISC in all 10 competitions.

This next segment is quick dedication to songs, which represented my country, some were more likeable, others a little less, but they were all warm welcomed, so thanks to all of you, giving at least a point or at least hear for a second or two song, which came  from Slovenia.

Previous contestants

1) TISC Open 2013 

Song: My Dice

Artist: Siddharta

Place: 25th / 35 (36 points)

2) TISC Annual 2014

Song: Men si Fensi

Artist: Manouche

Place: 29th / 35 (31 points)

3) TISC Open 2014

Song: The Chant

Artist: Silence ft. Anđa Marić

Place: 40th / 41 (6 points)

4) TISC Annual 2015 

Song: Lovin' Me

Artist: Marraya

Place: 11th / 31 (90 points)

5) TISC Open 2015

Song: No to Violence

Artist: Supersoul Connection

Place: 38th / 41 (29 points)

6) TISC Annual 2016

Song: Tightrope

Artist: Anja Kotar

Place: 9th / 34 (107 points)

7) TISC Open 2016

Song: Slovania

Artist: Laibach

Place: 28th / 33 (37 points)

8) TISC Annual 2017

Song: To Mi Je Všeč

Artist: Nina Pušlar

Place: 16th / 35 (78 points)

9) TISC Open 2017

Song: My Way Is My Decision

Artist: Tina Maze

Place: 10th / 35 (93 points)

And now, ladies and gentlemen, it is time to meet 10th representative for TISC, this time for Annual edition of 2018.

BQL are brothers Rok and Anej Piletič, who came to scene at Slovenija ima Talent, our version of Got Talent franchise, but not together (older Rok in 1st and younger Anej in 4th season).

Next song is another work of very well known producer Raay (part of Maraaya) and was received as most heard song of Slovenian artist in 2017.  With this song they finished 2nd in EMA 2017, national final for Eurovision Song Contest and won televoting part. Enjoy !

:SLO BQL - Heart of Gold  :SLO