website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Alright, so a friendly nudge to @Pabloffo is in order, especially since I loved Chile last year :d Can't bother Czech Republic as the user already commented on his participation here. Then there's also @#MA that's been missing for a while. @africaboy thinking that he can leave us without a Romanian song. Then there's also Turkey, but I honestly have no clue who to tag to get Turkey in on this, @Euphoria has been here this February and it would be sad if @Hem Shampa Uruguay left our family.

Then it's been nearly a year since we last saw @Il_qar , though @Ionoutz24 only missing for a month.

Also, what would be even more amazing is I remember chatting with @opruh from the Philippines that thought about joining the contest.

And finally, I know we already have Argentina, but @Matt was good company :d

And if all were to enter we would have a new absolute record for participating nations at a TISC contest, Annual or Open :d

Czech Republic and Turkey have seemingly given up on Annual somewhere along the way. Both competed at 2015, 2016, 2017 editions of Open, while the last time they attended Annual was 2015.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

6 hours ago, Werloc said:

Oh yeah, I had a lovely Eurovision discussion with @Belle . Would be awesome if you could represent Sweden, we've been missing Swedish music for far too long :d

She told me that she cant participate because she will travel during the contest.