website statistics

Volleyball 2016 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

41 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Let me just say I love Iranian atmosphere during volley matchex, regardless of what our commentators say ( they usually say blah-blah-blah-blah sexist atmosphere  blah blah blah  Poland should host all the tournaments - blah blah blah -our atmosphere best atmosphere.

At least there are people, unlike last week's WL matches in Łódź

Don't forget the atmosphere in Sofia, Bulgaria, It's like Poland. Just Amazing.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

2x TWF Universal Champion - 69 days

3 hours ago, batbobi said:

Don't forget the atmosphere in Sofia, Bulgaria, It's like Poland. Just Amazing.

I'm not saying I did ;) I just have enough of our commentators always overpraising our atmosphere, which is great, but they are making it look like we are the only country that follows volleyball. This is not true, however. For example they completely forget  Thai players have such a "simple" thing on social media like  literally over 5 million likes on their FB pages, which players from Poland, the "world volleyball capital" will not achieve in years

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

18 hours ago, LDOG said:

ehm.. why?

because i do love watching some of the players like De Cecco (amazing setter) and Solé, and i've been following them for a few years now; and also, i love Velasco too (i have great memories of his work with our NT when i was little)

So Brazil, France, Serbia and Italy qualified for the Final Round. Tonight USA will beat Australia and will qualify as well. No Russia in the finals.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

2x TWF Universal Champion - 69 days