Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Men's Futsal UEFA European Championship 2018

Henry_Leon    149

Before last round of each group, we have four team already qualified for quarterfinals: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Ukraine.

Two of the last four spot will be for Spain and Russia, the remain two will be for the teams of group A.

Decision match tomorrow :ITA vs :SLO  (with Serbia still in contention)

VolleyRuller96    166

Not surprisingly, Kazakhstan draws with Russia and sends us home.

I am not trying at all to find a cheap excuse for us, but I wonder what would Kazakhs achieve here without imported Brazilian players.

Gianlu33    784

We are out :facepalm: Luckily this awful ECh is finished

LDOG    481

Delete FIGC entirely.

Henry_Leon    149

:ITA  :cry: We were in the "group of death" but it can not be an excuse.

Third fail in a row (Euro 2016, WC 2016, Euro 2018) after the won of Euro 2014, and Italy are out in the group stage for the first time. :facepalm:

Slovenia have earned a quarter-final with Russia, while Serbia are to face Kazakhstan.

Henry_Leon    149
50 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Delete FIGC entirely.

Already did it.

From Wednesday, General Secretary of CONI Roberto Fabbricini become FIGC Commissioner for the next six months, and that he be supported by Alessandro Costacurta and Angelo Clarizia. They would act as his Vice-Commissioners, while Professor Massimo Proto would assist with elements of law and statute and Alberto De Nigro would deal with administrative issues

The day after, Fabbricini has named Giovanni Malagò as the Extraordinary Commissioner of Lega Serie A, he will be assisted by two Vice-Commissioners, Bernardo Corradi and the lawyer Paolo Nicoletti. The commission’s mandate will run until the Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie A’s structures are reconstituted with a current deadline of 1st August 2018.

NikolaB    198

It will be hard to play Brazil, I mean Kazakhstan in quarterfinal  

justony    73

It was so great to be a part of amazing atmosphere in Ljubljana on Saturday.

Russia did not convince me ao far, though I am sure they saved something for main round. Slovenia has at least 40 % chances to win, mainly because of more than 10,000 spectators cheering them and their amazing team spirit. Let us make some history tonight !

mihamiha    80

slovenia played good,but russia is too strong and far more experienced