website statistics

Men's Futsal UEFA European Championship 2018

hckošice

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Is Futsal changing in Europe or favorites are not just in good shapes ? hard to believe Spain can't beat debutante France ! and Russia not beating Poland.

Italy also .

Honestly, the only reason we drew against :RUS was because they underestimated us and we scored a very lucky goal 9 seconds before the end. Tonight Kazakhstan proved we are still pretty weak :wall:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Before last round of each group, we have four team already qualified for quarterfinals: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Ukraine.

Two of the last four spot will be for Spain and Russia, the remain two will be for the teams of group A.

Decision match tomorrow :ITA vs :SLO  (with Serbia still in contention)

Not surprisingly, Kazakhstan draws with Russia and sends us home.

I am not trying at all to find a cheap excuse for us, but I wonder what would Kazakhs achieve here without imported Brazilian players.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

:ITA  :cry: We were in the "group of death" but it can not be an excuse.

Third fail in a row (Euro 2016, WC 2016, Euro 2018) after the won of Euro 2014, and Italy are out in the group stage for the first time. :facepalm:

Slovenia have earned a quarter-final with Russia, while Serbia are to face Kazakhstan.

50 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Delete FIGC entirely.

Already did it.

From Wednesday, General Secretary of CONI Roberto Fabbricini become FIGC Commissioner for the next six months, and that he be supported by Alessandro Costacurta and Angelo Clarizia. They would act as his Vice-Commissioners, while Professor Massimo Proto would assist with elements of law and statute and Alberto De Nigro would deal with administrative issues

The day after, Fabbricini has named Giovanni Malagò as the Extraordinary Commissioner of Lega Serie A, he will be assisted by two Vice-Commissioners, Bernardo Corradi and the lawyer Paolo Nicoletti. The commission’s mandate will run until the Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie A’s structures are reconstituted with a current deadline of 1st August 2018.