website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2018

heywoodu

14 minutes ago, Gigs said:

Yeah, we simply have different opinions on this. I don't think discussing this any further will lead us anywhere. :)

How about Kimi vs Ocon? :p 

Or the Alonso - Sirotkin - Hülkenberg trifecta? :d 

I'm going for Ocon and Hülkenberg as riders to blame there. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And Grosjean's crash? I think Ericsson is to blame, clearly visible in the replay where we see Grosjean crash :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

What the hell Grosjean. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Another masterpiece today by Crashstappen :cheer:

http://www.crashstappen.com

Exact replica of 2016 :p 

As in the other cases when it was 100% his own fault, he stated the facts ("it was my fault"), and now time to focus on tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised to see him finish in the top-6, but anyway it's always interesting to see what happens when one of the fastest drivers has to start from the back (in terms of strategy, I'd absolutely go for a tyre change in the first lap). 

• 3 weeks later...

giphy.gif

Wait what, it finished?

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, NaBUru38 said:

The French Grand Prix is underway.

In 25 minutes, yes :p