website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2018

heywoodu

Ouch ouch ouch

Nice job again Ferrari. Gif of a breaking leg in the spoiler, so dont open that if you dont want to see a leg snapped in half.

Spoiler

d890fd4f0e17b0de9119e683e13eda6a.gif

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Ouch ouch ouch

Nice job again Ferrari. Gif of a breaking leg in the spoiler, so dont open that if you dont want to see a leg snapped in half.

Reveal hidden contents

d890fd4f0e17b0de9119e683e13eda6a.gif

Note to self: Read post first, spoiler second.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Note to self: Read post first, spoiler second.

I only editted that part a minute after my post, thinking that maybe not everyone would 'enjoy' seeing that....I see I editted that all for no reason, dude. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This season start really feels like last season all over again. Vettel already with a decent lead over the Mercedes guys, but I just have that gut feeling that in the long run Mercedes will turn out being better. 

Btw, can't wait for 2021, so far I'm absolutely into what Liberty Media is planning. 

49 minutes ago, Gigs said:

This season start really feels like last season all over again. Vettel already with a decent lead over the Mercedes guys, but I just have that gut feeling that in the long run Mercedes will turn out being better. 

Btw, can't wait for 2021, so far I'm absolutely into what Liberty Media is planning. 

Mercedes is far from dominant anymore so that's already a good thing. I'm tired of all the fake Hamilton stuff, 'best fans in the world!!' everywhere and so on. Also tired as shit of Vettel's 'yeeeeehaaaaaah, grazie ragazzi!!!!!' after every single win but ok :p