website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2018

heywoodu

1 minute ago, dcro said:

@heywoodu will blame Vetter in 3... 2... 1... :p

I don't know why I would blame Vettel for a terribly timed and executed move from Verstappen :p 

Vettel is one of the worst crybabies in F1 history, there's no doubt about it, but in this case he would be right to complain. If Verstappen had simply waited one or two turns, he would easily have passed Vettel, the Ferrari was almost going backwards as a matter of speech. Luckily Verstappen reacted as usual: realistic. In this case by very simply starting the interview with "I screwed it up myself". Well, yeah, not much more to add to that. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What a great race for Ricci :thumbup: Coming from 6th and winning the race without worries:champion:

I'm not a Ferrari fan but I'm still waiting for Kimi to win a race...

Verstappen must calm down in such situations. I don't understand what he wanted to do in that turn, it was obvious that he can't pass Vettel in that corner. Both of them were lucky they could continue the race without damages. He must learn to have patience sometimes and this must happen soon because next race is Baku and there is no margin for error.

And I'm happy seeing Alonso driving a better car, finally. That overtake on Vettel was epic:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Red Bull :lol:

"Come on mate" to Ricciardo, and not even one lap later Ricciardo bombards Verstappen like a madman :facepalm:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

Red Bull :lol:

"Come on mate" to Ricciardo, and not even one lap later Ricciardo bombards Verstappen like a madman :facepalm:

Verstappen change direction for 3 times, if you do it you are drunk (on you are Verstappen, it's the same :p)

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Verstappen change direction for 3 times, if you do it you are drunk (on you are Verstappen, it's the same :p)

Three times? No way :lol:

Besides, no matter what Verstappen did there, Ricciardo was way too late and this would have ended in tears no matter what Verstappen did. Sort of like what Verstappen did to Vettel in China, this time Ricciardo did kind of the same idiotic thing. 

Grosjean :lol::facepalm:

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

Three times? No way :lol:

Besides, no matter what Verstappen did there, Ricciardo was way too late and this would have ended in tears no matter what Verstappen did. Sort of like what Verstappen did to Vettel in China, this time Ricciardo did kind of the same idiotic thing. 

I think that Ricciardo was too much aggressive but Verstappen do some stupid moves...

Btw, Grosjean :lol:

Grosjean driving into the wall and saying "I think Ericsson hit us" is the most hilarious thing of the year so far. Ericsson was like 100 meters behind him :d