website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Ceremonies

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

Still can't get over the fact that it was so close, and it could have easily been the Kazakh flag that is being raised. :(

That's the same thing I thought , it's like having Olympics in Netherlands then having next Olympics in Belgium or Serbia passing Olympics to Croatia , many similarities are existing between China and Korea in many fields , am not expecting much differences 

Edited by thepharoah

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

I know Thomas Bach was the 1976 Olympic champion in fencing....

He was? :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, thepharoah said:

That's the same thing I thought , it's like having Olympics in Netherlands then having next Olympics in Belgium or Serbia passing Olympics to Croatia , many similarities are existing between China and Korea in many fields 

It was also an unique chance to have a "less important" nation hosting the Olympics, won't happen any time soon... :( They hosted the Universiade last year, andt there was just sooo much snow (much more than Pyeongchang, and Beijing of course).

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

That's the same thing I thought , it's like having Olympics in Netherlands then having next Olympics in Belgium or Serbia passing Olympics to Croatia , many similarities are existing between China and Korea in many fields , am not expecting much differences 

Are you saying Belgium and the Netherlands are similar? 

Spoiler

image.png.bdca972adeefa2c6c92f342d28a9522f.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

It was also an unique chance to have a "less important" nation hosting the Olympics, won't happen any time soon... :( They hosted the Universiade last year, andt there was just sooo much snow (much more than Pyeongchang, and Beijing of course).

The speed skating on Medeo, in the snow, was epicness at it's best :bowdown: