website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Medal Count

vor 3 Stunden schrieb heywoodu:

kOJ3dpf.png

So far it's of course the totally expected order :)

Haha, propaganda by a dutch website, just to make dutch people feel better about themselves. Germany has 5 golds (2 x Dahlmeier, Peiffer, Wellinger, Geisenberger). So far Germany lead the medal table after every day and tomorrow Germany should win another gold in luge, so i don't expect it to change tomorrow, although the absence of Dahlmeier will hurt the german medal count.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Haha, propaganda by a dutch website, just to make dutch people feel better about themselves. Germany has 5 golds (2 x Dahlmeier, Peiffer, Wellinger, Geisenberger). So far Germany lead the medal table after every day and tomorrow Germany should win another gold in luge, so i don't expect it to change tomorrow, although the absence of Dahlmeier will hurt the german medal count.

Dahlmeier won't compete tomorrow?

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Germany has 5 gold medals not 4

Yep :p

This was from the official website (as anyone can clearly see), but before Geisenberger's gold. Nothing too serious, obviously, as anyone will clearly understand.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 7 Minuten schrieb DaniSRB:

Dahlmeier won't compete tomorrow?

I think she will compete, i meant absence in the way that she won't compete for medals due to her injury/illness after the last race. I think it would be better to not compete tomorrow, but she still has enough time to withdraw and allow Hammerschmidt to compete.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

PROVISIONAL STANDING AFTER DAY 4

Tuesday 13.02.2018

Total Medal Events: 26

1. :GER GER  5 - 2 - 2

2. :NED NED  4 - 4 - 2

3. :NOR NOR  3 - 5 - 3

4. :CAN CAN  3 - 4 - 3

5. :USA USA  3 - 1 - 2

6. :FRA FRA  2 - 1 - 2

7. :SWE SWE  2 - 1 - 0

8. :AUT AUT  2 - 0 - 0

9. :ITA ITA     1- 1 - 1

10. :KOR KOR 1 - 0 - 1

11. :WHT OAR  0 - 1 - 4

12. :JPN JPN 0 - 1 - 2

13. :CZE CZE 0 - 1 - 1

14. :AUS AUS 0 - 1 - 0

-. :CHN CHN   0 - 1 - 0

-. :SVK SVK   0 - 1 - 0

-. :SUI SUI     0 - 1 - 0

18. :FIN FIN   0 - 0 - 2

19. :KAZ KAZ  0 - 0 - 1

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Yep :p

This was from the official website (as anyone can clearly see), but before Geisenberger's gold. Nothing too serious, obviously, as anyone will clearly understand.

no worries , actually in CBC Canada they showed medals table based on total medals not gold medals 

Norway is doing amazing! They already have 11 medals and have a couple more medal chances to come. Tomorrow they should win 1-2 golds as well.

il y a 12 minutes, OlympicsFan a déclaré:

Norway is doing amazing! They already have 11 medals and have a couple more medal chances to come. Tomorrow they should win 1-2 golds as well.

And they are well underperforming in men  biathlon !

Thursday is going to be a sort of judgement day for Italy: potentially 4 events in which gold medals could come (Downhill, Giant Slalom, both SBX) plus other important events like luge team relay and 20km biathlon (if Hofer could shoot slightly better...). 

So sad I'll be at university :(